- Reviews (0)
Descriptions for cryogenic gloves
The glove has characteristics as follows:1. It is five fingers gloves. It is a cuff style glove: mid arm length insulated gauntlet
cuff. The gloves include an outer shell and an inner glove which are joined
together at the cuff opening. Its color is royal blue.
2. Cryo gloves are multi-layer insulated cryogenic gloves intended for use at ultra-cold
3. The outer shell is constructed from a two layers composite material consisting of a
layer of woven nylon Taslan treated with a water repellent finish and a waterproof
breathable membrane layer laminated to the inner surface.
4. The inner glove, which envelopes the entire hand, is a three layers construction
consisting of two layers of insulation material and insulating lining material,
The cuff portion of the inner glove is constructed from a layer of insulation
material, a polyimide tricot scrim laminated to the insulation layer and a polyimide
taffeta lining material.
5. It presents a good cut resistance and puncture resistance, and a good enough tear
6. It is produced in size S/8, M/9, L/10, and XL/11.
7. It must be stocked in its original packing in a dry and fresh area protected against
8. Do not machine wash or dry, It can be sterilized by autoclave.
Application: Biomedicine, laboratory research, chemical industry, space navigation, frozen food
procession, and any ultra cold place for defense.
Corporate Station Bangladesh is a professional supplier of Cryogenic Hand Gloves in BD. To know more about Cryogenic Hand Gloves in Bangladesh contact with Corporate Station Bangladesh.